- Switchboard: +358 29 551 1000, weekdays from 8 am to 4.15 pm.
- Visiting address: Työpajankatu 13 (next to the Kalasatama metro station)
Show location on map
- Deliveries: Panimokatu 1
- Postal address: FI-00022 Statistics Finland
- Staff email addresses: email@example.com
- Invoicing addresses
- Contact information of person responsible for data protection
The information service helps you find statistical data and statistical experts, answers questions regarding statistics, and offers advice concerning Statistics Finland's services.
The Registrar's Office is the service centre for administrative correspondence, which receives applications and statements and replies to bid requests addressed to Statistics Finland and provides information concerning the handling of pending matters.
- Telephone: +358 29 551 2564, weekdays from 8 am to 4.15 pm (from 2nd September to 2nd October 2020 from 9 am to 15 pm)
- The customer service of the Registrar’s Office of Statistics Finland will not serve between 1 and 5 October due to a technical update. Documents can also be submitted during that period, but they will not be processed until starting from 6 October.
- Sending secured email
The communication unit offers news and current affairs services. In questions that are clearly related to statistical data, please turn to the Information Services for a quicker response.
Last updated 28 Sep 2020