- Switchboard: +358 29 551 1000, weekdays from 8 am to 4.15 pm.
- Visiting address: Työpajankatu 13 (next to the Kalasatama metro station)
- Deliveries: Panimokatu 1
- Postal address: FI-00022 Statistics Finland
- Staff email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoicing addresses
- Contact information of person responsible for data protection
The information service helps you find statistical data and statistical experts, answers questions regarding statistics, and offers advice concerning Statistics Finland's services.
The Registrar's Office is the service centre for administrative correspondence, which receives applications and statements and replies to bid requests addressed to Statistics Finland and provides information concerning the handling of pending matters.
- Telephone: +358 29 551 2564, weekdays from 8 am to 4.15 pm
- Sending secured email: https://turvaviesti.tilastokeskus.fi/
- Instructions: Sending encrypted email to Statistics Finland
The communication unit offers news and current affairs services. In questions that are clearly related to statistical data, please turn to the Information Services for a quicker response.
Calling Statistics Finland
Calling Statistics Finland’s telephone numbers will cost the normal mobile phone or local network charge according to the operator and subscription you use. The waiting time is also chargeable. If you are using a call package, check with your operator if it includes calls beginning with 029.
Last updated 13 Jan 2023