Accrual of taxes and compulsory social security contributions grew by 6,4 per cent in 2022release | Taxes and tax-like payments 2022
According to Statistics Finland’s preliminary data, the accrual of taxes and compulsory social security contributions grew by 6.4 per cent in 2022. The accrual of most tax types grew compared to the previous year and totalled EUR 115.2 billion. The tax ratio was 43.2 per cent in 2022. The tax ratio describes the ratio of taxes and compulsory social security contributions to gross domestic product.
- The accrual of all income and capital taxes grew by 9.1 per cent and totalled EUR 42.7 billion.
- The accrual of compulsory social security contributions grew by 5.2 per cent
and totalled EUR 31.8 billion.
- The accrual of taxes paid on goods and services grew by 4.7 per cent and was EUR 36.6 billion.
- The accrual of excise duties fell by 0.3 per cent and totalled EUR 7.8
- The accrual also fell for asset transfer tax (-8.5%), central government's share of Oy Veikkaus Ab's profit (-8.7%) and vehicle tax (-2.2%), for example.
See key statistical data in the tables.
Pick the data you need into tables, view the data as graphs, or download the data for your use.
Updated database tables
- Tax category
Content is being loaded
029 551 3737
Head of Department in charge