Median earnings of monthly-paid wage and salary earners in central government were EUR 3,892 in 2021release | Central government monthly salaries 2021
According to Statistics Finland, the median for the earnings of full-time wage and salary earners working in the central government sector for regular working hours was EUR 3,892 per month in 2021. The average of earnings for regular working hours was EUR 4,160. In addition to task-specific pay and personal supplements, earnings for regular working hours include premium pay and fringe benefits, but not overtime pay, holiday bonuses or performance-based bonuses. The median earnings for regular hours worked were for men EUR 4,149 per month and for women EUR 3,543.
- The median earnings of monthly-paid wage and salary earners working in the central government for regular working hours were EUR 3,892 and the average EUR 4,160.
- In 2021, the central government sector had a total of around 76,900 wage and salary earners, of whom around one half were men and one half women.
- In the central government sector, the majority worked either as professionals or technicians and associate professionals.
- The median earnings of central government professionals working for regular working hours were EUR 4,592 and those of technicians and associate professionals EUR 3,265.
- The most common level of education in central government was master's degree and their median income was EUR 4,851.
Pick the data you need into tables, view the data as graphs, or download the data for your use.
- Classification of Occupations 2010
- The Standard Industrial Classification 2008
- The level of education
- Field of education