Median earnings of monthly-paid wage and salary earners in central government were EUR 3,973 in 2022release | Central government monthly salaries 2022
According to Statistics Finland, the median earnings for regular working hours of full-time wage and salary earners working in the central government sector were EUR 3,973 per month in 2022. The average of earnings for regular working hours was EUR 4,241. Men’s median earnings for regular hours worked were EUR 4,235 and those of women EUR 3,632 per month.
- In 2022, a total of around 78,900 wage and salary earners were employed within the state budget economy, slightly over one half of whom were women.
- Among those working in central government, the earnings for regular working hours of the highest earning decile (9th decile) were at least EUR 6,037 and those of the lowest earning decile (1st decile) at most EUR 2,828 per month.
- In addition to task-specific pay and personal supplements, earnings for regular working hours include premium pay and fringe benefits, but not overtime pay, holiday bonuses or performance-based bonuses.
Pick the data you need into tables, view the data as graphs, or download the data for your use.
- Classification of Occupations 2010
- The Standard Industrial Classification 2008
- The level of education
- Field of education