The concepts described on these pages are words and expressions used in statistics with a specific, limited meaning. In everyday speech the word may have a different meaning. In connection with each definition you can find information about which sets of statistics use the concept.
If you are looking for statistical figures, go from the definition to the statistics page.
Quarterly change refers to the relative change in the index of the quarter compared with the index of the previous quarter. The change is usually expressed in percentages.
Statistics using the definition
- Prices of dwellings in housing companies
- Rents of dwellings
- Index of wage and salary earnings
- Price index of public expenditure
- Real estate prices
- Cost index of bus and motor-coach traffic
- Index of producer prices of agricultural products
- Cost index of rail transport
- Index of regular earnings
- Index of purchase prices of the means of agricultural production
- Labour cost index
Validity of the definition
- Valid until (31 December 2078)